<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4720614377963953353?origin\x3dhttp://pigilise-ed.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, January 11, 2009
wahahahahahahahahaha T.T
I want back the holidayssssss.
Yea, i'm obviously still at holiday mood ): Its hard to adapt you seeeee.
School ends at like 3 or 3.30 ?!?!?!??!
Plus super heavy bag ?!??!?!?
Life will get shorter you know >D
Eh NO, I'll get shorter -.-
Kay wadever. Like what can we do.
"I carry my bag and stand on the weighing machine and I realised I'm 46 kg."
quoted by Isabelzxzxzxzx. fyi, she's 41 kg Lolol.

ohyaaaaaaa! GOOOODNEWWWWWS :D
I've grown a cm tall Lolol.
I'm currently 151cm!!!!!
Yayyyyyyy :D
Every cm is precious to me lor.

God, my heart almost jumped out of my mouth.
Stupid connection. Suddenly stop then i thought my download-for-very-long things are gone.
Hengggggg.

kay, BYE ^^



Yours Truly

ehyehyehyehyehy...
ehyehyehyehyehy...



Blogger



SHARON!
Links

My Crazy Friends.

ISABEL ♥
NICOLETTE ♥
JASLYN ♥
MARDHIANA ♥
CAROLINE ♥
HUANTING ♥
SHIMIN ♥
JOLEEN ♥
ROUMING ♥

PRSSchoir 6/5'o6 2e8'o8 Carol Clarice Cheryl Dawn Dingyuan Fazrina Germaine Helissa Isabelwong Janine Jaslene Jingshi Mingyou Nicole Pearl Samuel Shermaine Steffi Syathirah Tengs Vivien Weisi Weiyi Xiaoxuan Xilefellowship Xiner Xinting Xingzi Yadana2 Yingting Zhidan
PHOTOS!
Password, supersharon (hoho)


CREDITORS
x x x x