<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4720614377963953353?origin\x3dhttp://pigilise-ed.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, December 1, 2008
♥
WHEEE. I'm finally gna upload those HK pictures in some photobucket thing :D uhmmm... Now, lemme do a quiz from RM + JASLYN :D

10 strange things/habits of mine:

1. I.... shake my head alooooot. My stupid bad habit >( ask my church friends + Gek

2. I.... cough? Another stupid bad habit >( ask my church friends + Gek

3. I.... get weird habits super easily >(

4. I.... read books in the toilet whenever I do business LOL

5. I.... always cant sleeep :/ Even if I'm damn tired I'll always need like 15 mins before I can sleep >(

6. I... HAVE to bathe even its early in the morning like 6.am. I just dont feel clean Bleh.

7. I wna quit my tuition, but i cant force myself to do it -.- Lame right.

8. I'm lazier than anything else in the WWW. Ask me bro.

9. I love eating vegetables (kangkong) more than eating KFC, MAC blah

10. I've got high taste in fashion, okay NO, its fussy. Cause whenever I see something eg. shoe that I like alot, & when suddenly spot a blemish on it, I would just forget about it :/

Uhm now 10 LUCKY people O:
(I wont tag those whom I know are tagged alr :D)
ehy,

1. ISABEL
2. NICOLETTE
3. HELISSA
4. VIVIEN
5. XINTING
6. MINGYOU
7. SAMUEL
8. TENGS ah
9. SHERMAINE
10. ISABELLE


yayayayayayay. Photobucket's really slow too :/



Yours Truly

ehyehyehyehyehy...
ehyehyehyehyehy...



Blogger



SHARON!
Links

My Crazy Friends.

ISABEL ♥
NICOLETTE ♥
JASLYN ♥
MARDHIANA ♥
CAROLINE ♥
HUANTING ♥
SHIMIN ♥
JOLEEN ♥
ROUMING ♥

PRSSchoir 6/5'o6 2e8'o8 Carol Clarice Cheryl Dawn Dingyuan Fazrina Germaine Helissa Isabelwong Janine Jaslene Jingshi Mingyou Nicole Pearl Samuel Shermaine Steffi Syathirah Tengs Vivien Weisi Weiyi Xiaoxuan Xilefellowship Xiner Xinting Xingzi Yadana2 Yingting Zhidan
PHOTOS!
Password, supersharon (hoho)


CREDITORS
x x x x