<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4720614377963953353?origin\x3dhttp://pigilise-ed.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, December 22, 2008
My throat hurts.
I think its infection.
From all those laughing & non-stop talking yesterday
& being water-no-drink-enough.
But its fun!

Churchies are awesome :D
Awesome
awesome
awesome
But obviously it wouldnt be as awesome if I wasnt there
Muahahhaa.
&HEY!
I've made new gooodyfriend!
La bi xiao xin (Guo Xin) :D
He's really looks like Crayon Shinchan + Matires (idk how to spell the name)

Yesterday was obviously fun :D
Went to Pauly house first & then Mingzuo's house
I wont blog too much about the process :D
Thats too longgggg.
But one word.
AWESOMEEEEEEE!!!!

Sleepover trip at TianRong's house's postponed ):
Just because my parents last min. don allow.
Like arrrrrrrghhhhhhhh.



Yours Truly

ehyehyehyehyehy...
ehyehyehyehyehy...



Blogger



SHARON!
Links

My Crazy Friends.

ISABEL ♥
NICOLETTE ♥
JASLYN ♥
MARDHIANA ♥
CAROLINE ♥
HUANTING ♥
SHIMIN ♥
JOLEEN ♥
ROUMING ♥

PRSSchoir 6/5'o6 2e8'o8 Carol Clarice Cheryl Dawn Dingyuan Fazrina Germaine Helissa Isabelwong Janine Jaslene Jingshi Mingyou Nicole Pearl Samuel Shermaine Steffi Syathirah Tengs Vivien Weisi Weiyi Xiaoxuan Xilefellowship Xiner Xinting Xingzi Yadana2 Yingting Zhidan
PHOTOS!
Password, supersharon (hoho)


CREDITORS
x x x x