<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4720614377963953353?origin\x3dhttp://pigilise-ed.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
huhuhu :D

I watched TWILIGHT todayyyyyy! :D
Ohmaaaaaa. Its sooosoo nice Lololol.
I like Edward.
I like Edwardddddd! :D
He's such a nice boyfriend.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....
& my fav part of the movie's the part when they went for baseball activity :D The part when James said "Oh, you brought us snack!" & then the whole family & the other 3 vampires went "arrrrrrarrrrrr!" Lolol. So niceeeeeee :D
I wna watch again T.T
again again again T.T

Oh yeaaaaa. So today I went out with Gek plus Jaslyn :D Ahahahha. & I alr bought them their xmas presents worrrr. Plus Isabel's one lehzxzxzxz. I bet she'll like it muahahahhaa. Yep then after movie we went to Geky's house & I finally settled my audition clothes Lololol. I boughttttt my audition (the game -.-) clothes alr! huhu :D Ohyea, we even played badminton hahaahaha. You should have seen Geky's face when Jaslyn cant play badminton well Hahahhaha :D

Ohyea, I missed today's choir camp T.T
I got my own reasons yeah!

Bye.



Yours Truly

ehyehyehyehyehy...
ehyehyehyehyehy...



Blogger



SHARON!
Links

My Crazy Friends.

ISABEL ♥
NICOLETTE ♥
JASLYN ♥
MARDHIANA ♥
CAROLINE ♥
HUANTING ♥
SHIMIN ♥
JOLEEN ♥
ROUMING ♥

PRSSchoir 6/5'o6 2e8'o8 Carol Clarice Cheryl Dawn Dingyuan Fazrina Germaine Helissa Isabelwong Janine Jaslene Jingshi Mingyou Nicole Pearl Samuel Shermaine Steffi Syathirah Tengs Vivien Weisi Weiyi Xiaoxuan Xilefellowship Xiner Xinting Xingzi Yadana2 Yingting Zhidan
PHOTOS!
Password, supersharon (hoho)


CREDITORS
x x x x