<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4720614377963953353?origin\x3dhttp://pigilise-ed.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
BAHHHHHHHH.
I havent started on my Cambodia research.
I havent started on my Myanmar research.
DIE
DIE
DIE
okay nevermind. I'm still blogging anyway Booo. So Í've got a quizzzz from SHIMIN whoooot!

1.The person who pass the tag to you?
SHIMIN ==a

2.Your relationship with her?
YAY awesomeeeee friend lololol

3.Your 5 impression of her?
extemely nice, pretty soft-spoken, ZILIAN! muahahhaa, really responsible &&& considerate <3

4.The most memorable thing that she had done for you?
Hoho, she got me presents for my birthday Lololol :D

5.The most memorable thing that she had say to you?
"Hahaha" LOLOLOL.

6.If she /he becomes your lover you will?
Oi.

7.If she /he becomes your lover,thing that she /he has to improve on is?
Oi.

8. If she /he becomes your enemy, you will?
OOOOOOOOOOOOOI.

9.If she /he becomes your enemy, the reason would be?
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI.

10.The most desired thing that you want to do for her/him is?
Dance the mummy dance for her BLEH. So random.

11.Your overall impression of her/him is?
AWESOME sial.

12.How will you think people around her can feel about her/him?
Loved muahahahhaa.

13.The characters that you love of yourself are?
I"m..... aiyo. BHB question ==a

14.On the contrary, the characters that you hate yourself are?
I..... hate OEO MUAAHHAHAHHAA!

15.The most ideal person that you want to be is?
Ehy, I like Joanne Peh in the Little nonya show O:

16. For the people who care and like you, say something to them.
ILOVEYOULOADS tooooo. Lolololol.

Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you.
Randomly alrights.
(I wont tag you to do this quizzzz lolol)

1. ISABEL
2 NICOLETTE
3. MINGYOU
4. SAMUEL
5. TENGS ah
6. MARRRRRR
7. JANINE
8. HELISSA
9. XINTING
10. JASLENE

1.Is no.6 having a relationship?
BAAAAAAH. Yeah, DEFINATELY. WITH meeeeeeeee :D

2.Is no.9 a male or female?
FEMALE

3.If no.7 and no.10 are together, will it be a good thing?
O: of course LOLOLOL.

4.What is no.2 studying about?
Eh, Idk. I only know she's from class 3D next year BBOBOBO

5.When is the last time that you had a chat with no.3?
LAST SUNDAY! :D

6.What music does no.8 like?
She likes HannahMontana & JoBro's music :D Ah, I understand her so well :D

7.Does no.1 has any siblings?
YEPPPPPY. An older sista.

8.Will you woo no.3?
If she's a male. "If I were a boy....."

9.How about no .7?
"I'm begging you for MERCY! Why wont you release me?!!!"

10.Is no.4 single?
MUAHAHHAA, idk

11.What is the surname of no.5 ?
L O N G ahhhhhhh!

12.What is the hobby of no.10?
collecting carebearssss!

13.Does no.5 and no.9 get along well?
They dont know each other sial.

14.Where is no.2 studying at?
Wa, DUNMANHIGH leh.

15.Talk something casual about no.1.
AHHH, she rocks lah. MY BESTFRIEND & BLAH & BLAH. But I hate OEO muahhhahaa.

16.Have you try developing feelings for no.6?
SHE's MY OTHER GOOOD FRIEND LAH >(

17.Where does no.9 live at?
Ehy, TAMPINESE! weeeeee

18.What colours does no.4 likes?
.... Pink! LOL

19.Are no.1 and no.5 best friends?
Nehhhh, just friends yea.

20.Does no.1 have any pets?
OEO. Isabel treats it like a real dog (retarded)

21. Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
She's sexy >*&&^%$#@@! lah. But idk the world O:

22.what is no.6 doing now?
Hell. Like I know! í just know she's not online now ):

23.Do you like no.8?
DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

LONG leh. Okay, lemme do my preject alr. BYEEE :D



Yours Truly

ehyehyehyehyehy...
ehyehyehyehyehy...



Blogger



SHARON!
Links

My Crazy Friends.

ISABEL ♥
NICOLETTE ♥
JASLYN ♥
MARDHIANA ♥
CAROLINE ♥
HUANTING ♥
SHIMIN ♥
JOLEEN ♥
ROUMING ♥

PRSSchoir 6/5'o6 2e8'o8 Carol Clarice Cheryl Dawn Dingyuan Fazrina Germaine Helissa Isabelwong Janine Jaslene Jingshi Mingyou Nicole Pearl Samuel Shermaine Steffi Syathirah Tengs Vivien Weisi Weiyi Xiaoxuan Xilefellowship Xiner Xinting Xingzi Yadana2 Yingting Zhidan
PHOTOS!
Password, supersharon (hoho)


CREDITORS
x x x x