<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4720614377963953353?origin\x3dhttp://pigilise-ed.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, November 27, 2008
♥
Veryveryveryvery wordy post-
OMGGGG D:
Time passes super fast la.
I MISS HK
I MISS HK
I MISS HK
I MISS HK
I MISS HK
I MISS HK
I MISS HK
HK rockkkkks can.
I miss sleepovers with awesomes
I miss playing truth or truth
I miss those chicken, duck, dimsum, charsiew, chicken, duck, dimsum, charsiew, chicken, duck, dimsum, charsiew
I miss playing with James
I miss interpreting what the people there were talking about
I miss taking "artistic photos"
I miss hugging the rest unnecessarily
I miss running up & down at the hotel corridors
I miss waking up early & lazing around on the bed
I miss imitating the caterpillar from bugslife

I miss sexy HELISSA
I miss cute XINTING
I miss gorgeous JANINE
I miss huggy SHUYI
I miss bestfriend VIVIEN
I miss charismatic XINYI
I miss despo JANA
I miss talkable CLARISSA
I miss retarded BENEDICT
I miss brotherly-like BENJAMIN
I miss laughing machine XINYUE
I miss talkalot ALVIN
I miss sleepy MS TAN
I miss motherly MRS TAN
I miss msang MR NG
I miss strict MDM YUE
I miss kingshowlion AMY


OMG, I miss the trip to HongKong ):
Its so superduper funnnnnn can!
I've got lots of pictures! & I shall make all of you jealous muaahhahahahha.
HK disneyland's fireworks are so gorgeous. SO PRETTTTTTY, so mesmerising. It just makes me feel so blessed. & I cant take my eyes of it. Janine had the same feeling as me. BLESSED, & God's great creation.

Time passes so fast.... 4days 3 nights passed. I've got really so much to say D: But let those pictures do the talking okay! Show how much fun we had OMG. Okay nvrmind. I lazy go find cable lol. Next post alrights.

YEP, so I shall start from the scratch. :D

SUNDAY
Woke up really early in the morning to catch the early flight hoho. & then we boarded the airplane & Janine+Helissa screamed along with the kids as the plane took off haha. FYI, Xinting Me Janine & Helissa sat at a row together :D Plus Xinyue, Hilary, Benson & Alvin were sitting infront of us while Vivien sat behind me AHAHHAHH. So ROCK right. Yea, so Janine+Helissa screamed along with the kids again when the plane landed at HK lol. HK isn't very cold at all la >( then we all still so kiasu buy knee-length socks!!! Sigh. But nvrmind lah. & then we checked in to the hotel & had our lunch at ard 4? o.o chicken, duck, dimsum, charsiew. hehe. & then we arrived at the Oldfolkshome for CIP. The old folks looked cuteeee haha. We played some games & anw, MY TEAM WON! yay. LOL because we kinda played cheat hahah. But who careeees! Uhuh, then we proceeded to the night market for shopping yeaaaaa!
I bought some mushroom plushies there & i regretted buying lor ): idk why also but I just somehow regretted buying it. AIYA. I should have bought those ANNASUI wallets la D: I missed it la wlao. its like so nice & only selling for like $30hk?!?!?! So waste. Nvrmind. Me & Xinting roamed about looking for things to buy & i just cant find any lol. My taste to high lah. & then we went back to the hotel & slepppppppt :D

MONDAY BENEDIC'T'S BDAY!
Woke up early to prepare & bleh for DISNEY LANNNNDD!
yay but firstly, we have to overcome this choir workshop (More of a clinic I think) before we can get into DL! Very much useful but whatever. All we could think at that time was DISNEY LANNNNNND! AHHHHHHH!!! So exciting blahhhhhh. Alright so super finally, we hyperly arrived at disney land's entrance lol. & waited real long before we got in haha. Ohyay. & we finally got in hehehe. Roamed about & bought stuffs & watched the lionking show. We took lots of pictures you knowwwww!!! Plus we saw Mulan OMG. Then Mulan kinda hooked benedict's hand HAHAHA. Carmen Leong must had felt jealous. Aww, we love teasing benedict about CL :D I didnt take the space moutain lah ): Should have taken it lah ): ): ): But nvrmind. got more chances in future :D We saw donald duckie tooooo! :D Like yay!
Lemme skipskip to the fireworks. The fireworks are like so pretty!!! Plus the songs are nice tooooo :D I miss the fireworks lor. I think its much nicer than NDP one. Janine & I was like WAAAA!! WOAHHHH!!! WOOOOWWW!! I think the ppl ard felt unsafe with us hahha.
Okay, so when we came out of disneyland, we got superduper high!!!!!!!! OMGGGG. Then we sang can we feel the love tonight, gaoshanqing, plus some disneysongs too! ohmmmmaaa :D so funnnn :D :D We got soooo high, that we kept on "we will win the war-ing" Then Helissa imitated how Nigel actually walks. HAHHAHA! Feel the highness.
We had some bad experience at the hotel. About that "uu" thing. Its like Jana+Xinyi room had these 2 small little figure drawn on the mirror which resembles the painting they had. & once the toilet steams up, the figure appears. Wlao, SCARY right. No matter how much they rub them away, it always comes back again. & I can really see the head, body, legs of the body lah. scarrrryyyy. Then we all went to Janine's room instead & prayed so hardly. Thankgod most of us are christians :D ohya, so Jana+Xinyi called the teachers into their rooms & prayed :D And then MrNg rubbed off those figures with toothpaste (haha) & wrote, JESUS REIGNS!!!!!!! :D
Yea, so everything was settled & PRAISE the LORD! :D I slept at Shuyi+Xinting's room lalala. So funnnn! Before that, Janine, Helissa, Xinting, Clarissa, Shuyi talked & talked & even sang a bday song for JANINEE!! hahaha. later we tried to sleep but then it was like so noisy & suddenly there was awkard slience(everybody's trying to sleep) HAHHA. You seriously cant stand it man. You'll laughlaughlaugh. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

TUESDAY Janine & Xinyue's BDAY!
Booo. Time flies. Suddenly, its the second last day. in HK We went to a HK school called FRCSS & had our chorale exch. It was funnn lah :D We met this really nice girl called Charlotte :D I admire her lahhhh. I think the China choir sounded pretty nice :D & one of the guys are called Ahlamb!! HAHHAHA. Funnnny lah. Yea, we stayed at the school for like a few hours & when its time to say bye, everyone was like D: & then we visited the Avenue of stars :D We didnt really bother about the star's hand print or bleh. We just got high & higher & did so many jumpshotsss Haha. I'm bad at camera shooting for jumposhots D: & then Helissa Janine kept on teasing meeee D: Oh the scenery's gorgoeus like @#$%^&* at Avenue of stars.
& then we proceeded to some highclass shopping mall. Lol, like we can afford like thatttt!!!! But nvrmind. Me+Xinting walked around the mall just to find a cake for JANINE ! :D Cause its janine's BDAY!!! :D We all wanted to give Janine a surprise but nvrmind :D At night, we had this birthday party for Benedict, Xinyue & Janine :D We had like so much funnnnn! I'll post the picutres & show how much fun we actually had :D Everybody's so HAPPPPPPY! :D But later we got chased out of the room cause we were like making too much noisy that the other end of the corridor can hear us! Like OMGGGG. But intheend we got back together again :D Talked & played truth or truth so funnn :D & then when we kinda got sleepy, Benjamin suddenly called & asked if we were asleep alr. Cause he promised to come over to our room (so nice right). Then everybody esp Shuyi got super highhhhh! Hahaha. She acted like a mother to us :D Hahaha. "who want maggie meeee???!?!?!" blahhhh. But we really had loads of fun talking & laughing blah. The last night ROCK ah. So eventually we slept with that sudden awkard silence again HAHHA. Ehy, Helissa Snores. but Benjamin snores louderrr! HAHHAHAHA. So funnnny :D

WEDNESDAY
Boooooooooooooooooooo. So saddening, We woke up & emo-ly went back to our rooms. I think at that time only Benj wasnt that emo lol cause I heard him knock the door with a rythm lol. Nothing much happened that day it was all shopping & bleh shopping. Jana & I was like despo at the end HAHAH. cause we couldnt find any clothes we liked! HAHHAA. & then in the end we were like... renming bah. HAHAH. But all in all, it was FUNNNN :D
That plane trip was short. But fun! :D Cause there was viven xinting helissa & Xinyi with us. Janine was sitting with Benj only far away. & then we kinda imagined Janine grabbing benj's hand when the plane takes off HAHAHHA. Food was much nicer this time. Ohoh, CLarissa got sick muahhaahhaahhaa but then she coughed right at my faceeee! ): No fun. We had this love thing going on (rumour) & that gave us loads of things to say :D Vivien & I got high high high at the end of the plane thing. so high that we were like BESTFRIEND here BESTFRIEND there HAHAHAHA & ended up playing pepsi cola :D

AHHHHH. I miss HK D: I want one more that lasts for at least 1 weekkkk! ): Okay nvrmind :S You know wad, I slept at 11 plus last night and woke up 5 plus at afternoon. Supersharon. okay, I'm getting bored with this blogging thing.

I'll upload the pictures next time lol so BYEEE! :D



Yours Truly

ehyehyehyehyehy...
ehyehyehyehyehy...



Blogger



SHARON!
Links

My Crazy Friends.

ISABEL ♥
NICOLETTE ♥
JASLYN ♥
MARDHIANA ♥
CAROLINE ♥
HUANTING ♥
SHIMIN ♥
JOLEEN ♥
ROUMING ♥

PRSSchoir 6/5'o6 2e8'o8 Carol Clarice Cheryl Dawn Dingyuan Fazrina Germaine Helissa Isabelwong Janine Jaslene Jingshi Mingyou Nicole Pearl Samuel Shermaine Steffi Syathirah Tengs Vivien Weisi Weiyi Xiaoxuan Xilefellowship Xiner Xinting Xingzi Yadana2 Yingting Zhidan
PHOTOS!
Password, supersharon (hoho)


CREDITORS
x x x x