<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4720614377963953353?origin\x3dhttp://pigilise-ed.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, November 3, 2008
BECAUSE I, am BORED. Muahahhahaha.
I kupped this from SHIMIN :D

1. Do you have any secrets?
YUP :D Who doesn't?

2.Would you fall in love with someone younger than you?
NOOOO! So not. Actually idk. Love's incomprehensible! (I sound like a professional)

3.What would you do with a million bucks?
If I was a rich man. NANANANANANANANANANANA! & All day long I'll ddeedummdeedeedeeum. deedumdeedumdeedum, all day!
Okay, I'll buy loads&loads&loads of foooood, clothes, shoes, accessories, & whatever that i wna buy so far. & then I'll save up some for rainy days :D i wont give some to charity. hahahahahah. But I'll give more to church!

4.Would you fall in love with your best friend?
Provided my bestfriend is a boy... Why not? Love's incomprehensible :D

5.Which is more blessed? Being loved by someone or loving someone?
Being loved by someone. Loving someone's a torture.

6.Do you enjoy going to school?
YES! At least its better than being stuck at home during the holidays

7.If the person that you secretly like is attached,what will you do?
I'll.... be sad ): but I will get it over soon. I'm cheerful-ier than MINGYOU! haha.

8.Is there anything that has made you extremely happy recently?
Yep. Church awesomes always makes me happppy :D

9.Do you have any regrets?
Yea... Loads&loads. Little bits of details make up your life! (Professional!)

10.How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
I will be working! hoho & be the happiest girl in the www!

11.Who are currently the most important people to you?
My family & Isabel & Church awesomes & Friends!

12.What kind of person do you think the person to tag you is?
She didnt tag me. I kupped it. haha.

13.Would you rather be single, married, rich or poor?
RICH & SINGLE! Shopshopshop w/o needing to worry about someone else beside you. Thats a bliss!

14.What are your favourite colours?
PINK (pig) & I'm beginning to like orange :D

15.Would you give all in a relationship?
Lets just see if i can get into one.

16.If you fall in love with 2 person simultaneously, who would you choose?
I will..... [broken message]

17.What are your top 5 countries on your must go list?
I must go to Australia! To Russia! To Korea! To Switzerland! To Las Vegas! To Atartica!

18.Do you prefer to be single or in a relationship?
Relationship. Aiya, Single la. Still young, lovewhatlove?

19.5 Human beings that I had tagged.
Bleh, Bleh, Bleh, Bleh & Bleh.



So BOREDDDDDD.



Yours Truly

ehyehyehyehyehy...
ehyehyehyehyehy...



Blogger



SHARON!
Links

My Crazy Friends.

ISABEL ♥
NICOLETTE ♥
JASLYN ♥
MARDHIANA ♥
CAROLINE ♥
HUANTING ♥
SHIMIN ♥
JOLEEN ♥
ROUMING ♥

PRSSchoir 6/5'o6 2e8'o8 Carol Clarice Cheryl Dawn Dingyuan Fazrina Germaine Helissa Isabelwong Janine Jaslene Jingshi Mingyou Nicole Pearl Samuel Shermaine Steffi Syathirah Tengs Vivien Weisi Weiyi Xiaoxuan Xilefellowship Xiner Xinting Xingzi Yadana2 Yingting Zhidan
PHOTOS!
Password, supersharon (hoho)


CREDITORS
x x x x