<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4720614377963953353?origin\x3dhttp://pigilise-ed.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, October 9, 2008
YAYYYYYY. exams are like officially OVER ;D Okay, that was like 8 hours ago. & I've been using the comp for the whole day ):
ohohohohoh~! I'm gna play maple againnnn! ços i'm always super bored at home & then sims.. I just lost interest in it O:
WHOOO, can't wait for holidays to start :D
Here's my holiday plannnzxzxz!

1. KBOXING with Isabel + Nicolettttttte! yay
2. SLEEPOVER with Isabel + Nicolette! yay
3. KBOXING with Jaslyn & gang! yay
4. Start reading more books -.-
5. Take up guitar / drum lessonnnnns! yay (provided if my momma allows)
6. Jump more... sigh~
7. Learn to love piano ):
8. Live my life to the fullest, with ISABELLLLLL! whoo
9. Pinch Desiree's buttocks lol. Ços she's always doing super well for her examinations! ):
ohohohoh! I almost forgottt!
10. KBOXING with tuanqi memberrrrs! yay

Super can't wait. 67 dayssss la wlao. or 65? okay nvrmind. 60 plus la.
Now must wait for results. pfttttt. I SCARED ME ENGLISHHHHHH! D: & i scared i'll do better for my history than geog :/ Ços i studied alot more for history than geog!!!! AHHHH, i would nevereverrr choose history! Or maybe i will, provided if I can't get into either 3E8 or 3E6
@#$%^&*)&#*
OHOH, i've been wanting to put this song in my entry for ages alr. So...
this is, SOWHATTTTT by pink! whoo~

So What - Pink

BYE~



Yours Truly

ehyehyehyehyehy...
ehyehyehyehyehy...



Blogger



SHARON!
Links

My Crazy Friends.

ISABEL ♥
NICOLETTE ♥
JASLYN ♥
MARDHIANA ♥
CAROLINE ♥
HUANTING ♥
SHIMIN ♥
JOLEEN ♥
ROUMING ♥

PRSSchoir 6/5'o6 2e8'o8 Carol Clarice Cheryl Dawn Dingyuan Fazrina Germaine Helissa Isabelwong Janine Jaslene Jingshi Mingyou Nicole Pearl Samuel Shermaine Steffi Syathirah Tengs Vivien Weisi Weiyi Xiaoxuan Xilefellowship Xiner Xinting Xingzi Yadana2 Yingting Zhidan
PHOTOS!
Password, supersharon (hoho)


CREDITORS
x x x x