<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4720614377963953353?origin\x3dhttp://pigilise-ed.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, October 17, 2008
Yayyyyy :D
i watched the 20th Century Boys today! & its supeeeeerrrr nice, plus trilling plus everything good about a movie ;D

"Kenji, come and play with me"
AHHHHHHH! Super nice lah. Its kinda scary, the masked face. I hate this kind of masked faced character. Will nightmare one you know. But anw, its pretty good too. Cos' it made me grab Geknia's chubby(HHAHA!) arms & that means comfort. HAHA! Wlao, its awesome lor. Should go watch, my recommendation! :D
The ONLLLLLLYONLLLLLLY THING I TOTALLY HATE ABOUT THIS MOVIE IS THE PHRASE, "TO BE CONTINUED"
wlaoooooo! The highest climax and poof, to be continued -.- Pinch their buttocks la. I'm feeling so desperate & super cant wait for part 2 lor ): Plus it didnt really had an ending. *pulls their hair* Now i cant cant wait for the next part. I shall be the FIRST customer HAH! Those people who joined the "Friend"cult really looked scary la. They looked as if they were possessed! Wait, I think they are -.- Aiya, stupid D: I wantwantwant to know who is the masked mannnn! ): I wantwantwant to know more about the book of prophecies!!! I wantwantwant to know what actually happened NEXT! AHHHHHHHHHHHH. quickquickquick!

okay, BYE! :D



Yours Truly

ehyehyehyehyehy...
ehyehyehyehyehy...



Blogger



SHARON!
Links

My Crazy Friends.

ISABEL ♥
NICOLETTE ♥
JASLYN ♥
MARDHIANA ♥
CAROLINE ♥
HUANTING ♥
SHIMIN ♥
JOLEEN ♥
ROUMING ♥

PRSSchoir 6/5'o6 2e8'o8 Carol Clarice Cheryl Dawn Dingyuan Fazrina Germaine Helissa Isabelwong Janine Jaslene Jingshi Mingyou Nicole Pearl Samuel Shermaine Steffi Syathirah Tengs Vivien Weisi Weiyi Xiaoxuan Xilefellowship Xiner Xinting Xingzi Yadana2 Yingting Zhidan
PHOTOS!
Password, supersharon (hoho)


CREDITORS
x x x x