<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4720614377963953353?origin\x3dhttp://pigilise-ed.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, October 19, 2008
♥
I WNA WATCH SO MANY MOVIESSSSS ):

1st; The Coffin
2nd; Connected
3rd; Painted Skin
4th; Butterflylovers
5th; MaxPayne

ohoh, & is there a movie that I can cry? I wna cryyy!
okay

WHOOO! its 1hr8mins to Jaslyn's BIRTHDAAAAAY! yay. Loveya, Jaslyn.
uhm, okay. OHOH! HAPPPPPY BIRTHDAY MOSSSSSIEEEE! 你越来越像 krystin le! HAHA.

okay, BYE



Yours Truly

ehyehyehyehyehy...
ehyehyehyehyehy...



Blogger



SHARON!
Links

My Crazy Friends.

ISABEL ♥
NICOLETTE ♥
JASLYN ♥
MARDHIANA ♥
CAROLINE ♥
HUANTING ♥
SHIMIN ♥
JOLEEN ♥
ROUMING ♥

PRSSchoir 6/5'o6 2e8'o8 Carol Clarice Cheryl Dawn Dingyuan Fazrina Germaine Helissa Isabelwong Janine Jaslene Jingshi Mingyou Nicole Pearl Samuel Shermaine Steffi Syathirah Tengs Vivien Weisi Weiyi Xiaoxuan Xilefellowship Xiner Xinting Xingzi Yadana2 Yingting Zhidan
PHOTOS!
Password, supersharon (hoho)


CREDITORS
x x x x