<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4720614377963953353?origin\x3dhttp://pigilise-ed.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, October 24, 2008
HELLLLOOO holidays
Life's awesome for me mianzxzxzxz. & I'm gna miss MsKuan super loads ): MSKUAN ROCKKKKS la. She has all the good qualities a teacher can have!! Jealous not. AHH Miss her. & I'm gna miss my 2E8 la D: MISSSMISSSMISSS. Yes quiet. But united, & awesome! & Thanks WL for the so-touching video & for kupping my blogpost w/o my permission! the video's really funny :D Geknia so joker la. Nicholas tooooo! AAHH, miss E8. Sec2 life's reaaaally the best lor. I hopehopehope Ms kuan will be my hometeacher next yearrr! hheh!

okay, so yesterday i went to watch Butterfly Lovers with Jaslyn Yunxian Ruixiang :D So not good. Even the part when they're dying isnt very sad at all. I dont like it! But Charlene's so pretttty la! & Wuzun's not too bad either. Sigh. I think its a comedy more than romance/sad story. Cos its reaaaally hilarious esp at the end when the girl revived (her hands moved) AHHHH! But nvrmind. It isnt that bad anw. I wna watch the COFFIN! & I'm confident Isabel will accompany me ! ;D i also wna watch Sing to the dawn :D Cos it sounds so inspiring.

At night was awesome toooooooo! Went church to help those little kids for graduation :D Funfun! Plus cute plus cute plus cute. I've got pictures of themmm! i'll post them next time! Okay, i wna elaborate more but i really gtg.

Before that, tag repliessss!

SHIMIN; hehe, being a movie fanatic's NO GOOD okay. waste money only lol. & anw, YAY! You've got me :D LOVEYA!
FAZ; OKAYYYY! :D
YINGTING; Heyyohhh! DIdnt see u in choir for a loooonnnngggg (mysurname) time alr. Come choir alrights!
NIcky; BOOO!
Belle; lols, Love you toooo !
Germaine; AHHH! I wna watch connected! I wna cry ): Its over alr right?? BOOOOOOO

okay, BYE



Yours Truly

ehyehyehyehyehy...
ehyehyehyehyehy...



Blogger



SHARON!
Links

My Crazy Friends.

ISABEL ♥
NICOLETTE ♥
JASLYN ♥
MARDHIANA ♥
CAROLINE ♥
HUANTING ♥
SHIMIN ♥
JOLEEN ♥
ROUMING ♥

PRSSchoir 6/5'o6 2e8'o8 Carol Clarice Cheryl Dawn Dingyuan Fazrina Germaine Helissa Isabelwong Janine Jaslene Jingshi Mingyou Nicole Pearl Samuel Shermaine Steffi Syathirah Tengs Vivien Weisi Weiyi Xiaoxuan Xilefellowship Xiner Xinting Xingzi Yadana2 Yingting Zhidan
PHOTOS!
Password, supersharon (hoho)


CREDITORS
x x x x