<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4720614377963953353?origin\x3dhttp://pigilise-ed.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, October 30, 2008
♥
AHHHHHHH! One word to describe my holidays so far.



闷!!!



Rotting & rotting & rotting at home. Not play computer then watch the television programmes. Not watch television programmes then eateateat. & you have to understand that I'm an extremely lazy person. Sososo lazy that I even think twice before I move an inch -.- RAWR. It's killing me mianzxzxz.
So the streaming results are out. Marr called me earlyyyy in the morning ahhh! Haha I remembered myself pushing my brother away when my brother woke me up :D Oh, but THANKS Marr :D you created the high spirits in me :D YAYYYYY! I'm going e8 next yearrrrr :D Triplescienceswithgeog. My dream class lol. & I'm gna miss my awesome classmates ): MARRRRR D: okay la... I'll only have to learn how to 适应.

I'm fedup with audition!!! Patchpatch super long & then now i cant download the patch -.- SLAPSLAP! pft. okay. I shall solve the problem RIGHT NOW!!!

^^



Yours Truly

ehyehyehyehyehy...
ehyehyehyehyehy...



Blogger



SHARON!
Links

My Crazy Friends.

ISABEL ♥
NICOLETTE ♥
JASLYN ♥
MARDHIANA ♥
CAROLINE ♥
HUANTING ♥
SHIMIN ♥
JOLEEN ♥
ROUMING ♥

PRSSchoir 6/5'o6 2e8'o8 Carol Clarice Cheryl Dawn Dingyuan Fazrina Germaine Helissa Isabelwong Janine Jaslene Jingshi Mingyou Nicole Pearl Samuel Shermaine Steffi Syathirah Tengs Vivien Weisi Weiyi Xiaoxuan Xilefellowship Xiner Xinting Xingzi Yadana2 Yingting Zhidan
PHOTOS!
Password, supersharon (hoho)


CREDITORS
x x x x