<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4720614377963953353?origin\x3dhttp://pigilise-ed.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, August 15, 2008
Wheee, I've got too much to say. TOOTOOMUCH.
I've got so much unfairness + bushuangness inside me.
Just, Pure unfairness la. I just cant stand the biases-ness lor. 2E8 so what? 2E8 means we can get stricter teachers? Get more experienced teachers & when they set the paper for the CAs, WE GET MUCH HARDER QUESTIONS while the others get such easy questions. (fyi. Our papers for CAs are set by our own teachers) Yea, & they get sooosooo high marks while we get so much lower than them? And PLEASE, CA marks are counted in our result slips too okay, & will obviously affect our streaming. And CA marks are crucial too la. Argh. I'm so fedup la. When the teachers set the paper, can they like include at least a tinyweenylittlebit of standard?! At least a tinyweenylittle bit of difficulty can?! Some papers just require memorising & then you dump all your memorised wtv on the paper & pufff, A1 ! While ours require deeper thinking & deeper reasonings. And we have to study real hard to get our desired marks. I mean, its really really extremely unfair la. English, mark so lenient (i bet), Geog, OMG. please, We got so much harder questions than them can. Science, there must be something wrong with the teacher la. Because she SET the paper & (must have) indirectly tell the students the questions. For eg. quest 1 from science commontest "Name me 2 abiotic factor that affect the environment" then the teacher will ask the students a few days b4 the test, "Class, do you know what is ABIOTIC FACTOR?" or just directly "Abiotic factor is ....." And then the students will take note of that blah blah. wlaoeh. I feel like being vulgar. ARGHHHHHHHH. This is a school can? And every single mark can affect us exp at our sec2 VIstreamings. Something i really hope is that, MsAng, can you ATLEAST, get some standard of paper setting? At least, think of a way to set the question to get YOUR students to even just think deeper for the each question? Can you set papers with higher standards instead of those oh-so-easy questions? PLEASE, its streaming la. STREAMING. you know how important it is to us?! If teachers set such easy peasy questions for the students & let them score so well while the OTHERS get so much harder questions & score lesser marks. It really matters okay. Just, STOP being so lenient with your student MsAng. They are taking adv. of you already. Please, STANDARD, DIFFICULTY should atleast be on the testpapers right? ARGH. And, MsChia. I bet, I BET. Theres something wrong with your teaching. I may be accusing you now, but seriously, I think you have been indirectly telling your students about the questions + answers w/o your students even realising. Making them think that you are some extremely GOOOOD teacher which can actually turn a not-so-intelligent + not-so-hardworking + dont-want-to-studyclass to a class sooooo good in science just in a few months? You must be aiming to get into the HOD post or something. This is so unfair la. UNFAIR. UNFAIR & UNFAIR



Yours Truly

ehyehyehyehyehy...
ehyehyehyehyehy...



Blogger



SHARON!
Links

My Crazy Friends.

ISABEL ♥
NICOLETTE ♥
JASLYN ♥
MARDHIANA ♥
CAROLINE ♥
HUANTING ♥
SHIMIN ♥
JOLEEN ♥
ROUMING ♥

PRSSchoir 6/5'o6 2e8'o8 Carol Clarice Cheryl Dawn Dingyuan Fazrina Germaine Helissa Isabelwong Janine Jaslene Jingshi Mingyou Nicole Pearl Samuel Shermaine Steffi Syathirah Tengs Vivien Weisi Weiyi Xiaoxuan Xilefellowship Xiner Xinting Xingzi Yadana2 Yingting Zhidan
PHOTOS!
Password, supersharon (hoho)


CREDITORS
x x x x