<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4720614377963953353?origin\x3dhttp://pigilise-ed.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, August 29, 2008
):
i'm feeling kinda down now.
& i know its all RM's fault. Actually not. But wtv, he made me recall those awesomest days with 1E4. whooo, like w/o any stress, the fun, happy, & obviously AWESOME. He made me miss them ): & then the other reason for feeling down is 'cos of some extremely lame reason. Ços my bro's using the lappy & this means I cant upload those AWESOME x917304219045723908420 photos today D: Its okay, i've a whole week to yea. shake that off man.

yea, so..... TODAYS'S OFFICIALLY THE LAST(oh finally) DAY OF TERM 3 & then here comes the holidays ;D like yayyyy. & today's teacher's day. Got no lit. lols.

So today was madddo + too much highness ;D Was like super highhhh from morning till I reached home. hehee, plus i stayed at Huanting's house till like 6 plus O: oohoh, but I was still as high as ever at home ;D 'Cos my momma baked buttercups & it was AWESOMEST. like yay (:

Hmmmmm... concert today was fine. & I found out that the songs hero+hurt are nice lor. Lol, i know i'm slow la ): But I heard the students sing mah. Whoo, MARR rockszxzxz can? She accompanied me (or I accompany her?) thenthenthen we got caught in the camera in front of the Sec 1s & 2s. But i dont think they even noticed. Lolli, how lameee. Oh yea, then after concert was partyy. Lol.

I LOVE MSKUAN!!!! YAY. SHE'S NICE, SUPER CARING (infact i thought she should have won that 6 most outstanding prize lor) HILARIOUS, CUTE & WHATEVER THAT DESCRIBES AN AWESOME TEACHER. aww... We all love mskuan ;D

The cake wasnt my taste. Lol ;D but i still finished it anw. & then there was this phototaking wtv thing. hhhehe, I've got loads of photos lor ): But i cant upload themmmm. pft.

So after all those highing, me + caroline went to Huanting's house. HHAHAHA. lol. We watched 'RUN FATBOY RUN"(i think) Its like superduppper hilarious. HAHHA, 'ghoshghoshghosh!' haha, inside joke. Caroline's so teh. haha. Teh, as in those u know shows like 'wheel of fortune' & then u answer a question wrongly then this sound TEH comes out? hahaa. hilariousssss.

WHOO, i'm feeling lazzzzy ;D
so BYE!



Yours Truly

ehyehyehyehyehy...
ehyehyehyehyehy...



Blogger



SHARON!
Links

My Crazy Friends.

ISABEL ♥
NICOLETTE ♥
JASLYN ♥
MARDHIANA ♥
CAROLINE ♥
HUANTING ♥
SHIMIN ♥
JOLEEN ♥
ROUMING ♥

PRSSchoir 6/5'o6 2e8'o8 Carol Clarice Cheryl Dawn Dingyuan Fazrina Germaine Helissa Isabelwong Janine Jaslene Jingshi Mingyou Nicole Pearl Samuel Shermaine Steffi Syathirah Tengs Vivien Weisi Weiyi Xiaoxuan Xilefellowship Xiner Xinting Xingzi Yadana2 Yingting Zhidan
PHOTOS!
Password, supersharon (hoho)


CREDITORS
x x x x