<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4720614377963953353?origin\x3dhttp://pigilise-ed.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
I'm GONNA FAIL my SCIENCE!OH SHYT
I'm GONNA FAIL my SCIENCE!OH SHYT
I'm GONNA FAIL my SCIENCE!OH SHYT
I'm GONNA FAIL my SCIENCE!OH SHYT
I'm GONNA FAIL my SCIENCE!OH SHYT
I'm GONNA FAIL my SCIENCE!OH SHYT
I'm GONNA FAIL my SCIENCE!OH SHYT
I'm GONNA FAIL my SCIENCE!OH SHYT
I'm GONNA FAIL my SCIENCE!OH SHYT
I'm GONNA FAIL my SCIENCE!OH SHYT
I'm GONNA FAIL my SCIENCE!OH SHYT
I'm GONNA FAIL my SCIENCE!OH SHYT
I'm GONNA FAIL my SCIENCE!OH SHYT
I'm GONNA FAIL my SCIENCE!OH SHYT
I'm GONNA FAIL my SCIENCE!OH SHYT
I'm GONNA FAIL my SCIENCE!OH SHYT


im gonna fail my science. my SCIENCE! my pathetic common tests! aiiya. shyt lor. FAIL liao lah. cant stand it. must reeeeeeeally work hard for mid and end exams.
HMF!. watever lahh. fail then fail lah. HACK! well, i tried not to think about it alrdy, but.


OHMAN! nvm.
anyways, today was fine :D
huan ting talked extremely LITTLE today. she's EMO. no she's NOT. she talks like a GUY. wahahas. as in, SOAR throat. :D wahahas. i enjoyed the SILENCE :D

wahha, no lah. i not so bad. she just had a soar throat :D
huanting, if you are reading this, HI!

well, today mdm tang didnt come.
Then a guy teacher came in.....
well, i gotta opinions about him... but i think i better not blog about tt. cos remember that incident when a teacher blogged about this student's compo.

soo.. in order to PREVENT myself from getting into DEEP trouble and even becoming POPULAR. yea. so thats what i did.

smart eh :D -.- BHB. thats what JESMOND will tell me :D

anyways. that 2 periods talked ALOT with the damn jaslyn :D wahha. funny . KHALIS is SSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO funny SIA! omg! omg! i did that peace thingy, and then looked at him, and then he imitated me. OMG. he's super funny! maybe reading wont look funny, but if you can imagine khalis doing the peace thing SMILING, you can really LAUGH.

had so much fun lor.
and then chinese i improved! 2nd in class leh =x wahah. DESIREE got FIRST. wahah. fine lor. good lor. =x
and andand, FLORENCE and ROUMING are chosen to go for EXHANGE programme! good lor. i nvr went overseas with my school b4 can. but. good for them :D
rm wanna change his mt to malay. damn he. HE DARE! oh, but watever, he dared. he told the teacher liaos. JY!
rights, just finished my studid lit. dono what to write lor. tml having chinese test... but how to study chinese i ask you? NVM! i jus crapped.
yesterday xian didnt go school :D D: hhas. she got gastric flu. yahh. she told me her doctor said is gastric flu passing through air de. wooah. so marvellous :D

anyways,

but nvm, shall endddddd here xDD



Yours Truly

ehyehyehyehyehy...
ehyehyehyehyehy...



Blogger



SHARON!
Links

My Crazy Friends.

ISABEL ♥
NICOLETTE ♥
JASLYN ♥
MARDHIANA ♥
CAROLINE ♥
HUANTING ♥
SHIMIN ♥
JOLEEN ♥
ROUMING ♥

PRSSchoir 6/5'o6 2e8'o8 Carol Clarice Cheryl Dawn Dingyuan Fazrina Germaine Helissa Isabelwong Janine Jaslene Jingshi Mingyou Nicole Pearl Samuel Shermaine Steffi Syathirah Tengs Vivien Weisi Weiyi Xiaoxuan Xilefellowship Xiner Xinting Xingzi Yadana2 Yingting Zhidan
PHOTOS!
Password, supersharon (hoho)


CREDITORS
x x x x